Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. I am an American Vietnamese entrepreneur living in Orange County, California. With my wonderful partner JP and the happy-go lucky dad Henry. The majority of people have come across me through my Instagram account @annephung, where I write about my experiences- my highs, lows and everything in between. My parents accompanied me to America in the year 1990, at which point I was just one-and-a half. I wouldn't be sharing my story with you today if my parents didn't work for their dreams and put up with sacrifices. My parents were the source of my inspiration and helped me to become prosperous. I believed that my future would unfold a certain way: graduate from university, be offered a corporate position, be married, and then start a family. My plan for success was to go to university, graduate and get an employment in a corporation. After that, I'd marry to buy a home and have kids. Life had other ideas. Money and the prestige of my job was not what I wanted to be. I believed that I was wasting my life to earn an income. As I began to move toward a new direction in my life, I began to discover that I was a personal trainer and my passion. I'm a sucker for exercise, enjoy being in the company of people and am eager to help them. I began my business in 2014. My company is celebrating its seven-year anniversary in this calendar year. There are a few Asian females working in the field. As coach, my mission is to inspire others and empower them to lead a healthy and enjoyable life by establishing healthy and sustainable living styles that meet each individual's needs and goals. In addition, I wish for people to feel empowered to pursue their goals and achieve anything they desire in their life. While my career was taking the air and I was advancing, my mom passed away. It was the most devastating of them all. Her eight-year battle was won. fight with the disease and is now in Heaven as well as with me in my mind and heart always. It is true that life has the ability to provide us with the exact thing we require even if we are unable to grasp the lessons at the time. My mom's death changed my life in many ways, and I truly believe that my Mom gave me another chance at life through her passing. Her death on Tet/Lunar New Year Day was her opportunity to start a new life. For me, it was a second chance for me to lead a fulfilled life. In my 30's I'm alive and alert. I truly feel like I'm living my life today rather than merely living as the person I was back in my previous. When I tell the story of my life, it is in the hope that others will be able to understand my feelings and thoughts. It is to know that they're not on their own. Also, that there exists real love. Also that therapy is a necessity and it isn't unusual. In the end, your the health of your body is the most valuable thing you have. I hope that you enjoy your life to the fullest and to die with no regrets as death is the only thing promised to the people in our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peyton and Maggie

Bella Poarch

Noureen and Thora